Monday, December 27, 2004

Into the Mondo Beyondo

My friend introduced me to an awesome blog the other day, which prompted us to create a Mondo Beyondo list, like an uber-new-year's-resolution list.

Here is my list:

- to live in every continent of the world for at least one year;
- to learn to kayak properly and regularly do it;
- to buy a grand piano and develop extraordinary piano playing skills;
- to learn and become super excellent at making resin accessories;
- to become a travel journalist;
- to find an innovative way of helping those in need that inspires the everyday person to be involved;
- to find the "soulmate" who complements who I am and helps me to be everything I'm meant to be (uber-me!);
- to have a space where I can paint the walls purple with an orange feature wall;
- to find a new spiritual connection or have it find me;
- to complete a course in astral projection and astral travel;
- get a 2nd degree;
- learn to live in a more simplified way (de-need myself of things);
- finally become vegetarian;
- feel comfortable about my own body;
- swim in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans;
- see the earth from space;
- read 'War & Peace'; and
- make an effort to go an see more local musicians live (the small, budding ones!).

If I can complete any of these things I will be super proud of myself.