Monday, October 11, 2004

thanksgiving mantra

I am thankful for I am alive
I am thankful for I am in Canada
I am thankful for I can see, touch, breathe, smell and taste

I am thankful for great people in my life
I am thankful for my true friends
I am thankful for a family that loves me

I am thankful for I have always had plenty
I am thankful for I have loved and been loved
I am thankful for I am me

I am thankful for I have been able to learn from my mistakes
I am thankful for the sea and the ocean, my solace
I am thankful for honey and lemons

I am thankful for the feeling that green grass under my body gives me
I am thankful for the feeling of sunshine on my skin
I am thankful for the color of the sky as the sun goes down

I am thankful for having the means to travel
I am thankful for every experience I have had
I am thankful for people that challenge me and the way I think

I am thankful for being able to read and write
I am thankful for the internet
I am thankful for music

I am thankful for people who question
I am thankful for change
I am thankful for not knowing what tomorrow brings

I am thankful