Thursday, September 09, 2004

Emotional Baggage

Stealing time from work I sit here making my first blog. Not long to go for me before I set out on my "big adventure", hoping like hell it's not just a big flop.

I can't wait to get to Van to see my special little guy. Perhaps I am having a little buyers regret about the first half of my trip. Nah, I'll love that too. I just wish I had more time and money to stay longer in Canada.

Anxiety level is getting pretty high as I struggle to make sure I have everything finished off at work, as well as all of the things I need to organise for the trip. What I am talking about, my anxiety level is usually pretty high.

I bought new luggage for my trip. It has a zip all the way down the lining. I'm not sure why, this pocket isn't lined or anything. Perhaps it's where you are supposed to store your emotional baggage. I was hoping to leave mine in Melbourne. I must remember to keep that zip up tight while I'm packing.