Tuesday, November 09, 2004

a small collection of other's words...

Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life. ~brian andreas~

I know that you and I are both this angel to people. And gratefully, to each other too!!~the greatest canadian

when people say "how cute" i just say "yeah, she is" - i've checked and apparently it's fine to not be modest about your kid. ~lesbian mum

i don't think you are ready for home yet, or vice versa. unless you have some grand plan i don't know about. don't give me the "i'll come home , save money and go back again" line. never happens. ~honest friend

I can't convince her to leave him. I haven't told her but after I ring them she's gonna hate me. ~angel sister

I was debating over something the other day, but it did contain a mention of feminine bleeding, and thought perhaps you woudn't appreciate it. ~considerate best friend