Sunday, January 29, 2006

mondo beyondo 2006

It has taken sometime for me to blog this list of dreams and pseudo-resolutions that I have. I lost the list, so it's only in my head, but here goes:

- To become a Canadian citizen.
- To have a settled space, and buy a piano and immerse myself in music again.
- Make time to be creative for the sake of creativity.
- Upgrade my digital camera, and take a photography course.
- Find multiple creative mentors.
- Let some new people into the middle onion.
- Become friends with an older person, for no other reason than to gain insight into the wisdom of their life lessons and unique perspective of the world.
- To adore my friends in a more tangible way.
- Halve my possessions again.
- Take extended holidays in Japan and Sweden.
- Make more time to be near the sea.
- Resolve the unresolved relationships.
- Listen to Triple J regularly and find a Canadian equivalent.
- Swim in winter.
- Volunteer for a Social Justice Organization.
- Develop an informed opinion on major issues as opposed to one based on snippets from the media by seeking truth.
- Watch less than an hour of Television a week.